Terms and Conditions of the Ecommerce Store Bug Bounty Reports Explained
§ 1 Subject Matter and the Terms and Conditions of Sale
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Bug Bounty Reports Explained Ecommerce Store available at premium.bugbountyexplained.com, email@example.com, the placement of orders for Products available in the store, the delivery of ordered Products to the Buyer, the payment for purchased Products by the Buyer and the Buyer’s rights under a sales contract, including a distance contract.
- The Bug Bounty Reports Explained Ecommerce Store sells products on the Internet (distance contract).
- To be able to place an order Buyer must read these terms and conditions and acknowledge the same. By placing an order the Buyer confirms that it accepts these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Definitions
All capitalised terms used herein shall have the meaning set forth below:
Sales Document – the proof of sale in the form of a VAT invoice or receipt, depending on what the Buyer chooses at the time of placing an Order, delivered to the Buyer in electronic form to the email address provided by the Buyer.
Payment Method – the method used to pay for ordered Products, chosen by the Buyer at the time of placing an Order.
Order Form – the form available on the Seller’s website, which the Buyer uses to order Products.
Consumer – any Buyer who is a natural person and places an order or makes a purchase or otherwise uses the Store for any purpose not directly associated with its business or professional activities.
Buyer – any natural person with full or limited legal capacity, legal person or unincorporated entity that uses the Store on these Terms and Conditions.
Store – the ecommerce store run by the Seller available at premium.bugbountyexplained.com, through which the Buyer can order or purchase Products.
Seller – Grzegorz Niedziela who transacts business as Bug Bounty Reports Explained, recorded in the CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Business) business register, NIP (taxpayer ID no.): 6751745962, REGON (statistical ID no.): 388270925.
Newsletter – the electronic service in which the seller sends emails to the buyer to the email address indicated on the order.
Sales Contract – a contract for the sale of Products made via the Store between the Seller and the Buyer and documented with a Sales Document.
Order – an offer to enter into a sales contract with the Seller submitted by the Buyer via the Store.
§ 3. Placement of Orders
- To be able to place an Order and conclude a contract the Buyer must have an email account and a web browser.
- When placing an order the Buyer will have to provide an email address and choose a payment method.
- The provided email address will be used for the purpose of sending the Newsletter.
- Upon placement of an order the Seller will send to the email address provided by the Buyer (on the order form) an order confirmation specifying essential details of the order such as the number and price of the order.
- The parties will be deemed to have concluded a contract upon the Buyer receives an order confirmation from the Seller. For the Seller to accept and fulfil an order the Buyer must provide full and correct details (required fields) on the order form.
- The Seller will not accept an Order if the details provided on the order form by the Buyer are incomplete or they prevent verification of the Buyer or proper delivery of the Newsletter. If the Buyer provided incorrect address or email address and therefore cannot be contacted, the order will be cancelled.
§ 4. Prices and Payment
- The prices of all products displayed in the Store are gross prices (inclusive of VAT) and they are shown in US dollars (USD). The parties will be bound by the price of the Newsletter displayed on the Seller’s website at the time when the Buyer places an order.
- The Seller reserves the right to periodically review prices in the store and apply discounts, including unique discount codes. The Buyer will be bound by the price applicable at the time of placing an order.
- The Seller accepts card payments. The payment will be made automatically after the elapse of the chosen subscription period. The price applicable at the time of placing an order may diverge from the price in force on the day of payment for the next subscription period.
§ 5. Delivery of Digital Products
- The Newsletter service ordered in the Store is available in the Republic of Poland and abroad.
- The Buyer will join the Newsletter immediately after payment, however, it may receive the first edition at a later time at the date indicated on the product page.
- The delivery of the Newsletter may be delayed if the Seller planned a vacation during that time.
- When placing an order the Buyer will choose the period in which it will have access to the Newsletter, beginning at the effective date of the contract. After the elapse of that period and successful payment for the next period, the Buyer’s access will be renewed.
§ 6. Withdrawal
- The Buyer may opt out of the Newsletter within 30 (thirty) days after the Sales Date. In order to do so the Buyer needs to send an email to the address indicated in the terms and conditions.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract will be deemed to not have been concluded and the Seller will refund to the Buyer the money paid by it within 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- Refunds will be made by the Seller using the same method as originally used by the Buyer.
§ 7. Personal Data Protection
- The Seller will act as controller of personal data.
- By placing an order in the Store the Buyer agrees to the processing of its personal data for the purpose of fulfilment of the sales contract. The Buyer must provide its personal data to the extent required for the fulfilment of the sales contract and proper documentation of the transaction.
§ 8. Final Provisions
- Images and descriptions used in the Newsletter as well as the name, domain, logotypes and other intellectual property constitute property of the Seller and their use will be subject to these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s consent.
- Issues not provided for in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by generally applicable regulations of the law in force in Poland.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not exclude or limit any rights of a Buyer who is a Consumer, vested in it by mandatory regulations of law. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and mandatory regulations of law under which consumers are vested with certain rights, those regulations shall prevail.
- Any disputes that may arise between the Seller and the Buyer who is a consumer shall be subject to settlement by competent courts in accordance with the applicable regulations of the Code of Civil Procedure. Consumers can also use the ODR platform available here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform is intended for consumers and businesses who wish to resolve out of court a dispute over contractual obligations arising from an online sales or service contract.
- These Terms and Conditions may be saved, obtained and reproduced by printing or saving them on an appropriate data carrier.
- These Terms and Conditions shall take effect from 15 August 2021.